SonicPspForums | Welcome To My Forums, Here You Can Upload, Download, Chat, And More! Forum Index

FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

ery day I have the privilege of leading these outstanding me View next topic
View previous topic
bellis555

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BEIJING, China - Chinese real estate giant Wanda Group announced Wednesday that it has bought a 20 per cent stake in reigning Spanish champion Atletico Madrid for 45 million euros ($52 million). Joe Mixon Jersey .The two groups will combine to open three football schools in China, and each year Atletico will be invited to play in China to bring advanced training and playing experience from Europe, according to a statement posted on Wandas microblog.They will also jointly invest 30 million euros ($35 million) to create a youth centre in Madrid to provide better training conditions for Chinese youth players, with Atletico to provide special training programs for Chinese youths.Wanda already funds a youth training project that has taken young Chinese players to Spain.Dalian Wanda Groups founder and chairman Wang Jianlin is one of Chinas richest men. The company operates dozens of hotels, shopping malls and cinemas in China, and has undertaken hotel development projects in London and New York City. Darqueze Dennard Jersey . The former Edmonton Oilers defenceman was with the St. Louis Blues in training camp on a professional tryout. Whitney, 30, had four goals and 13 points in 34 games with the Oilers last season. Tyler Boyd Jersey . That little deal worked out in a big way for the Mavericks. Nowitzki had 21 points Tuesday night to pass Oscar Robertson for 10th on the NBAs career scoring list, leading the Mavs to a 95-83 victory over the Utah Jazz. http://www.bengalsauthenticproshop.com/Youth-Vincent-Rey-Bengals-Jersey/ . - Connor Brown and Dane Fox both scored in regulation and in the shootout, as the Erie Otters extended their win streak to 10 games by defeating the London Knights 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action.The BC Lions has extended head coach Mike Benevides contract through the 2016 season. Benevides enters his third year at coaching the Lions after taking over from Wally Buono in 2011. He has posted a 24-12 regular season record over the past two seasons. “Mike continues to grow as both a coach and a leader and hes earned this extension,” said Lions general manager Wally Buono. “He has led our team to winning regular season records and consecutive playoff appearances while putting his own unique stamp on the team and his staff.” Benevides has spent the past 10 seasons as a member of the Lions staff staarting out as the clubs special teams coordinator and linebackers coach from 2003 to 2007 and defensive coordinator from 2008 to 2011. Carl Lawson Jersey. The ultimate goal is to win a championship and to say that anything has truly been accomplished yet would not be accurate," Benevides said Tuesday. "I am very proud of the men we have assembled to try and bring home the Grey Cup this year and I will continue to make that our number one goal each and every day I have the privilege of leading these outstanding men.” The Lions open the 2014 regular season Saturday at home against the Edmonton Eskimos. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic